Microsoft Office 2010 is a version of the MS Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. MS Office 2010 was released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010, and was later made available for retail and online purchase on June 15, 2010. It is the successor to MS Office 2007 and the predecessor to MS Office 2013. Research and development of MS Office 2010 began in 2006, before the release of its predecessor.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows 7/8/10 (Trial Version)
- Link Onedrive (for both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit): you click here
- Link Mega (for both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit): you click here
Because sometimes you can’t download full files from Onedrive so I add link Mega. I don’t know the reason for this error of Onedrive.
How to install Microsoft office 2010
After you download 7-Zip, you have 7-zip.exe file. You click 7-zip.exe to install it.
Then you click “Install“
After you install 7-Zip, you right-click file which you download, you select 7-Zip => “Extract to …”
Step 2: After you extract the file, you open folder and click “Setup.exe”
Step 3: You put the product key I give you and click “Continue“
Step 4: You click “Install Now” and wait a moment.
Step 5: After you install Office 2010, you open Word or Excel 2010 and you will see notification”Activation Wizard“. You choose “I want to activate the software over the Internet“. Then you click “Next“
Step 6: You can see notification “Microsoft Office 2010 is activated“
I also sell Microsoft Office product key here:
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2010 product key
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2013 product key
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 product key
- Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 product key
- Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student product key